Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Trailblazer  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 9:25:56 AM(UTC)

Dear Admin / Support Executive,

First of all let me congratulate you all for the amazing job you are all doing with this site. I am loving every bit of it and with new opportunities being introduced almost daily I am sure there would be chances of some errors or bugs.

I have written to report about one such Bug possibly a scripting error. I was very Happy to see the Surveys section introduced that too with the Jungle Survey Menu as it is amazing as I am working on it on many other sites. However when I put in your ref id in the Jungle Surveys section leading to the Survey and did the survey, reached the last question No. 10, answered correctly and when I clicked to receive the claim it said Server Error (500)" at the link - https://moretvtime.com/a...urance-companies-in-2019 . This has happened twice even after I went back and started the whole process again from start after re-checking my ref link as well.

I will highly appreciate you look into this as it is a very potential earning option for members and should not go wasted. If you have any suggestions or tips to follow please feel free to revert .

Keep up the good work. Warm Regards,

Sachin Kate

Trailblazer  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 9:41:18 AM(UTC)

Dear Admin, (Trailblazer) here again , I just wanted to re-confirm on the above that I tested the same Jungle Surveys option on another site and it was working and paying to the site, so it is possible there is some scripting error or bug somewhere in the final stages of the credits to our account after we complete the survey. This is for your information and help only. Thanks again for all your great work and help. God Bless!
admin  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 10:18:18 PM(UTC)

i talk with jungle surveys via Skype and they say the postback are ok and says their website have a server problema with cpu but if you say in other sites Works i need to contact the support team again i think i did something bad….

thanks for the info!
Trailblazer  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 4:33:56 AM(UTC)

Thank you Admin for your reply. Until the time of my posting the bug report Jungle Surveys was working on PC as well. You will see that I had posted on forum as well after checking on other site. But as you say I just checked now and they seem to have removed the Work on PC option and now the page only shows option of working through an Android phone App so question of writing to them does not arise. I will now operate these sites and even your site on my Android and see if they pay and credit to my account without giving the Server Error 500 message. Hope it works because Jungle Surveys Menu is really fast and you can do well. Thank you for your help and feedback. Your kind co-operation and amazing way you are handling the whole site is highly appreciated. Keep up the good work. Take care, Warm Regards, God Bless
Trailblazer  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 6:48:37 AM(UTC)

Hello Dear Admin Executive - I have an update for you. I tested the Jungle Surves on my Android Phone as directed by them for your site and it again said "Server Error 500" , but when I worked on another site on my Android Phone as well and used the Jungle Surveys option for them it worked fine and I am able to claim full credits for my work. This means either there is some bug / Scripting error at your end on the last stage of claims or it is specific problem for your site with Jungle Surveys which you could now sort out with them. Remember if it working fine on my Android with other sites then why is it not working for your site and giving Server Error 500 is a matter which you are the best judge and master to review and correct it. This was for your information so that you can take this forward.
cikano  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 12:58:35 PM(UTC)

Fucking annoying shortlink (especialy : cutwin and linkjust). I stuck on two with long time, wasting my time, just for this shit shortlink i waste my time to doing 4 ptc site, but now, just do for this shit(2 short link above), i waste the time just for 1 site. Fucking sloww.
admin  
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:44:16 PM(UTC)

yes its true i go to remove this 2 links because paid so bad and are so bad too for users i try to add better cuality short links as i can but need to find this shorts first!

thanks for saying this !