Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lexx23rus  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 6:25:07 AM(UTC)

Hey Support and Site Owner. Your withdraw link is in fected by trojan. I open few days ago ticket but nothing to answer. Is site live and you too?

admin  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 5:24:30 PM(UTC)

yes the site its live and paying you support ticket its open in russian and i cant userstand it i use traductor and dont know what say because this i no response this

i check the site and site its okay but i contact with server administrator for ask Price for better antivirus in my server to get more secure
also only you and another users say this

my personal antivirus says nothing and the server antivirus says same but i try to get more secure site its posible this viruses can hide so good and this antivirus cant detected it

for that i say thanks and we still working to solve all problems
remember to all
im not a company im individual and i work hard to get this alive and working well

thanks to all
thanks 1 user thanked admin for this useful post.
maszat on 7/4/2019(UTC)
starwind  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 8:52:26 AM(UTC)

Yesterday -troyan. Today this : Exception of type 'MsgException' was thrown.???? Can not cash out ;(
admin  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 11:38:25 PM(UTC)

today more tan 1300 cashouts from website…

do a screenshot and send me via support to check it
you are the first saying this exception msg
nealgraham  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 5:40:16 AM(UTC)

Admin - when someone submits a support ticket in a language you don't know, you should send back a simple message in the primary languages of English (American), German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, and Arabic that lets them know what language they need to submit the support ticket in so they can communicate with you accurately. Paralink.com is a free translation site that I have used for years and I have been told by those I was communicating with that the site's translations were accurate.

Just generate all of those short messages and then save them in one Word type document, so you can just cut and paste all of them into your reply to their support message. That way you have promptly responded to them, and they will know how they need to respond so you can understand their complaint, suggestion, or bug report.