Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Trailblazer  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 5:26:10 AM(UTC)

Dear Admin/ Support Executive,

Username - Trailblazer

I have been and active and avid Premium Member of your site, planning soon to go on Premium Gold at the end of this Upgrade, However over last 2-3 days the site has been down for Maintenance and come up again but there are no ads at all for last 2 days which means no earnings at all for 2 days. What I mean to say is as a Premium Member I used to get about 24 to 27 PTC ads, about 20 Video Ads and the normal 10 Revenue share ads as I have 2 Revenue share packs purchased. This lead me a an average earning of about LTC 0.00095000 or 0.00100000 every day for day before yesterday.

However over the last two days we get the message that site is on Maintenance which is fine with us as such an amazing site with so many features does need a maintenance downtime. But when the site has been restored for work after Maintenance there have been no ads to click at all so over last two days it is like a loss of about 0.00200000 LTC satoshis .

This is only to bring to your attention in case it has skipped the attention and even today as I eagerly logged in happily after seeing the site online I find no ads whatsoever on the respective menus.

Please look into this and I will highly appreciate a revert in this regard.

Keep up the good work as we have put a lot of trust in this site and looking forward to a Premium Gold Upgrade soon so also looking forward to great times ahead. Hope you add the Clicks soon and don't know how you will make up for the lost ads of the last two days.

Warm Regards, God Bless

Sachin Kate

Trailblazer  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 7:39:33 AM(UTC)

CHEERS - THE SITE IS UP AND ALL ADS ARE SEEN - THANK YOU